July 14, 2008

Lets be organised

I don't really remember how and when I developed this penchant for being organized, but it really does kill me if things around me are messed up. "Not very organized" Teresa had declared about me as I scribbled the word organization on a piece of paper. I wondered what being organized meant at that time. Now that I know what it is, I also realize that I am a partial victim to it, this being organized thing. People might say that it is good to be organized, but I don't think it does me a lot good when I see highly unorganized laptops with stuff lying at place from which it is unrecoverable. Or it gives a rise to my arterial pressure when I see tables so full that you cant place a thing there. Messed up rooms, dirty tables, rumpled bedsheets and disheveled almirah become too much a sight for me. If I see a skewed picture on the wall, yes I would go and correct it before I start any work. It would not be wrong to compare me with those maniacs for cleanliness for I happen to behave like them often. I remember well about my last semester in which the first thing that I used to hold in my hand as I got up in the morning was a broom. I even kept the little store room clean. Apparently, keeping everything at the right place gives me a sense of gratification.

No comments: